Chapter Two, Quiz 1 Answer Key
1. The tenors are not singing on key.
2. The four of us strongly disapprove of his actions.
3. During his vacation, Murgatroid visited England, France, Italy, and Germany.
4. Most of the roads are covered with ice and snow.
5. living alone is often a depressing experience.
6. Most importantly, reread all your work carefully.
7. After saying goodnight to our host, we left the party.
8. Do you know him well?
9. His earliest attempt at composing music was the ballad.
10. Each of you must be aware of the dangers of smoking.
11. The pyramid emits a mysterious sort of power.
12. Knock before entering.
13. After leaving the opera, Igor escorted Prunella home.
14. Cyrus McCormick was born in Rockbridge County, Virginia, in 1809.
15. The McCormick reaper revolutionized agriculture.
To return to Chapter Two assignments,
To return to Traditional Grammar Main Menu,
To visit the Instructional Systems site for links to additional grammar instruction, click here. [NOTE: You must be on the internet to visit the i S i site.]
To visit Instructional Systems "Cookie Jar" for grammar, spelling, ESL, and composition instruction, click here. [NOTE: You must be on the internet to visit the "Cookie Jar."]
To visit Instructional Systems other free resources and links, click Here.
To visit the Instructional Systems Home Page and Main Menu, click Here
Web Author: J. Kline
Copyright ©1998 by Instructional Systems - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED