1) What's the one thing you do everyday?
2) What did you eat yesterday?
3) What will you do this weekend?
4) What are you doing now?
5) What were you doing yesterday at 10:00 pm?
6) What do you think you will be doing one year from now at this time?
7) What places have you visited before?
8) What had you done before you came to class today?
9) What will you have done by this time tomorrow?
10) What have you been doing lately?
11) What had you been doing before you came here to study English.
12) What will you have been doing by the time you leave here tonight?
13) Tom has regular habits. He (eat) _______________ dinner everyday at the same time.
14) Usually he eats at home, but yesterday, he ____________ dinner at a restaurant.
15) Can I call you right back? I ___________ dinner right now.
16) When Mary walked into the restaurant, Bill ______________ dinner.
17) In all probability, he _____________ dinner at the same restaurant.
18) When Mary arrives tonight, John ______________ dinner. John's dinner will be in progress.
19) "Can I cook something for you?" Shiela answered, "No thanks Mom, but I _____________ dinner."
20) Sandy ______________ dinner by the time you get home.
21) When Sally walks into the restaurant tomorrow, Jim _______________ dinner for 15 minutes.