Creating an Executive Summary of Your Community Problem Report
1. An important problem facing our community [or campus] is that of ______________.
2. Related to that problem, the specific goal of this research report is to_____________
3. Research and agency contacts indicate that the primary causes of this problem are_____________________
4. Current data shows that the present magnitude of the problem in our community [campus] is________________, because ________________
5. Perhaps the most surprising aspect of this problem is _________________________________
6. The actual economic impact this has on our community [campus] is________________, because ___________.
7. The ongoing social impact of the problem is that_________________.
8. Members of our community [campus] urgently need to give more attention to this problem because ____________________
9. This report will be of particular interest to _________, and should definitely be read by anyone who ___________________
|For educational purposes only.|
|Owen M. Williamson - Education Bldg 211E - phone: (915) 747 7625 - fax: (915) 747 5655|
|The University of Texas at El Paso - 500 W. University Ave. - El Paso, TX 79968|
Open Courseware | OCW |This work is dedicated to the Public Domain..