Disabilities: I will make reasonable accommodations for students with limitations due to disabilities. If you have a disability and need classroom accommodations, please contact The Center for Accommodations and Support Services (CASS) at 747-5148, or by email to, or visit their office located in UTEP Union East, Room 106. For additional information, please visit the CASS website at CASSí Staff are the only individuals who can validate and authorize classroom accommodations for students with disabilities. Without CASS authorization, special classroom accommodations will not be available.